- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must have one of the followings:
- a High School transcripts from a school in the US
- a General Education Transcripts (GED)
- All non-U.S. transcripts must be evaluated by “Current Members” of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), and “Endorsed Members” of the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE). To obtain an application, instructions, and information, visit their websites at http://www.naces.org/members.html or http://aice-eval.org/members/.
- Applicants must complete Admissions Application.
- Pay the $245.00 non-refundable Registration Fee
- Applicants must complete all financial arrangements before the classes start. Click here for Class Schedule
Contact an Admissions Representative for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Torrance: 310-532-5133
- Ontario: 909-390-0150
- Victorville: 760-952-2121
- Temecula: 951-695-5045