Blood is the red liquid that circulates through our veins and arteries and carries oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the tissues in the body. Did you know…?
- There is no substitute for real human blood
- Donating one pint of blood can save up to three lives
- Red blood cells are produced in your bone marrow
- About 1 in 7 people entering a hospital need blood
- Blood also helps take away unwanted waste products
- Blood donations are used in blood transfusions or even can be made into medication
Phlebotomists are those who are trained to draw blood from patients. As the healthcare industry continues to grow, the demand for certified phlebotomists grows along with it.
If you’re interested in joining the healthcare industry as a phlebotomist, look no further than the AUMT Institute for the best phlebotomist education and the lowest tuition in California!
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by aumtadmin